US Wealth Inequality is not a new subject for the blog. Some older posts:
- The US Inequality Myth. Sort Of.
- The US Inequality Culprits: Women, Asia and Insatiability.
- Dear Top 1%. It’s Time To Panic.
- The Hubbub About Global Wealth Inequality.
- The War On The 1% #Kristallnacht
- Welfare and Entitlements
- Das Kapital in the 21st Century
- Is Inequality a Good Thing? Arguments From The Other Side.
- South Africa’s Inequality Is Not Racist. Well – Not Entirely. (agreed – not American – but related!)
But for today, I wanted to share this, because it’s cool:
Also this (because I’m an Escher fan):