Following on from last week’s series on the Petrodollar, this video clip is a slightly different take on the rise of the USD (Note: email subscribers can watch it directly on the blog).
It’s just cool to see a slightly different spin on it.
In case you missed them, here are the Petrodollar Posts:
- Petrodollar 101: What Was The Gold Standard?
- Petrodollar 102: The US Dollar Gold Standard
- Petrodollar 103: The Collapse of Bretton Woods
- Petrodollar 104: Welcome The Fiat Currency
- Petrodollar 105: The Global Currency of Reserve
- Petrodollar 106: The Petrodollar Conspiracy
- Petrodollar 107: The Coming Petrodollar Collapse?
Rolling Alpha posts about finance, economics, and sometimes stuff that is only quite loosely related. Follow me on Twitter @RollingAlpha, or like my page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rollingalpha. Or both.